- Each course will have 4 classes and the duration is base on selected grade.
- Do make sure you have a desktop/laptop/tablet/smartphone with internet connection
- If possible, use a cable connection for a smooth learning experience.
- Have your power cable in or ready in case you have low battery during a lesson.
- You will need Skype or FaceTime to join the lesson and if you have not installed the
application, please do so before the start of your first lesson.
- Kindly make an inquiry to buy or rent from the school if you do not own the musical
instrument you intend to learn.
- Postage of the books or materials come shall be borne by the receiver.
Guide on setting up the device(s):
- Please ensure that your camera captures a clear view of you and your instrument.
- The instructor will require you to adjust your device if needed during the lesson according to your posture or position of your instrument.
- A tripod stand for tablet/smartphone is recommended to ensure a smooth learning experience.